Boneless, Skinless Thighs & Home Made Fries. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless, Skinless Thighs & Home Made Fries. (Ninja)

These are getting to be one of my favorite meals!
Mrs Bear’s Loving this Ninja, because I used to say “Nah” to Chicken for Supper, until I got this thing.
Now I’m liking Chicken just as much as she always did!
So I Preheated My Ninja Smart Grill for 6 Boneless Thighs.
I put Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic powder, and Onion Powder on both sides of 6 Thighs.
Then with the Ninja on 390° (Air Crisp) I spread the Thighs out with the nice side down.
After 10 minutes, I flipped them over & basted both sides of 4 of them (Mine) with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce, and the other 2 got Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce on them.
Then 4 minutes later I checked them, and gave them all another application of the same stuff as before, and closed it up for another few minutes. Then they were Done Just right.

So the first night I had Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for gravy, and Mixed Veggies.

Then the Second Night I cut up 2 Thighs to heat up, and turned a couple Taters into Awesome Hand Cut French Fries. (Oil & Fat Free!!)

This Ninja Smart Grill & Air Fryer is really earning its keep!!!

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

Six Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs Seasoned & Ready for Frying:
IMG_7229.jpeg

Flipped & both sides Sauced---Jeff's BBQ Sauce on my 4 on Left, and Mrs Bear's BBQ Sauce on her 2 on Right:
IMG_7230.jpeg

Closer Look:
IMG_7231.jpeg

Ready to remove for Plating:
IMG_7232.jpeg

Bear's First Night's Supper-----with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy & Veggie Medley:
IMG_7234.jpeg

Cutting Fries with my $15 Fry Cutter:
IMG_7236.jpeg

Fries ready for some Heat:
IMG_7237.jpeg

Two Thighs Chosen to be cut up for Bear's Supper:
IMG_7238.jpeg

Bear's Second Night's Supper----Two Thighs cut up, next to Fries, with a "Ketchup & Miracle Whip Mix" for dipping Chicken & Fries:
IMG_7239.jpeg

Looks like a great meal John,

Point for sure
Chris

looks pretty good. I used to dislike thighs but they have become one of my favorite parts of the chicken. Wife made chicken chiiverde with thighs yesterday. yours looks great. I have been wanting one of this fry cutters since the kids were little. just never bought one.

Looks delicious John. Loving those Thighs! But the Fries steal the show, they look awesome. Where did you get that $15 fry cutter? Do you debone the thighs, or buy them boneless? Great work, that Ninja is really becoming a workhorse.

Fine looking dinner(s) there John. Looking like you got the Ninja dialed in and turning out some beautiful chicken.

Robert

These look great!! I saw a review for a grill grate for these ninja air fryers you may be interested in checking out. They actually put pretty good grill marks on the meat.

Looks like a great meal John,

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Bearcarver,

Nothing on the fries before you "fry" them? What temp and how long? yours look great!!

Thank You Raven-----
French Fries (Home Cut) Peel Taters—Cut Fries with Fry Cutter— Put in Cold water & Fridge a couple hours.
Rinse a few times, until the water is clear—Dry with towels—-Spray Lightly with Oil—Set @Air Fryer 390°—Set @ 20 Min—-
Flip @ 5Min—5Min—5Min—Done in 15 minutes total.
(Flip them around at each 5 minute Pause)

Bear

Delicious looking plates, John.

And dang it! Now, you got me craving BBQ chicken.

Huge like for sure!

Stu

You are really making that Ninja talk John, real nice work there, Like! Now I need a tater cutter! RAY

Looking good, Bear!
I've used boneless skinless for some things but never did them straight up. Good idea.
Liking the fries especially. I recently picked up a mandoline slicer that can do shoestring fries and liked them in the air fryer.
You have me looking at those Ninjas every time I go to the store now LOL!
The price spooks me but we'll see how I feel come December and stuck in the house...

Looks tasty John. 9 out of 10. Deducted a point for miracle whip lol

Thank You Jake!!
LOL---A lot of Peeps don't like MW. We used to have both in our fridge because Bear Jr favored Mayo. When he got his own house, he took his Mayo with him.

Bear

looks pretty good. I used to dislike thighs but they have become one of my favorite parts of the chicken. Wife made chicken chiiverde with thighs yesterday. yours looks great. I have been wanting one of this fry cutters since the kids were little. just never bought one.

Thank You FB !
We just got this Fry cutter a couple years ago---Works Nice!
I couldn't believe it was only $12 or $15.

Bear

Nice work Bear. We call that fry sauce in our parts, except we use mayo vs MW. We also use BBQ Sauce and Worcestershire in as well! Yummy stuff all around!

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Looks delicious John. Loving those Thighs! But the Fries steal the show, they look awesome. Where did you get that $15 fry cutter? Do you debone the thighs, or buy them boneless? Great work, that Ninja is really becoming a workhorse.

Thank You Mike!!
I can't find where I got it. I'll keep looking---It was on line---I'll try old emails.
I see some for $18 or $20, but I don't know if they are as good as this one.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Fine looking dinner(s) there John. Looking like you got the Ninja dialed in and turning out some beautiful chicken.

Robert

Thank You Robert !!
This thing really does make Great Chicken!!
Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I found it Mike!!!
I found my receipt in my Email from 2017.
I actually got 2 of them, in case one broke.
I paid $10.99 each plus shipping---Total $32.03 for 2 of them.
It appears they are now $17.99 each.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky