BONELESS Beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh, you asked for it.....lol
cool.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

That would have been fun! Oh well, now my honey do list is done and I have the rest of the weekend to play!

well..........we be doing ribs abts and such monday.........Rose and Chauda will be here........tho of course, they live just across the street........LOLOL..........come on down and play...........
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Monday have to go the other direction. Doing the in-law thing. I am gettin ribs Sun though. Now if I can find some japs in this town that look good I'll be set.

you check out the mex./asian stores yet?........wasn't that YOU that brought japs to the gathering?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
[/quote]

I know, I know afterall this IS the smoking forums, but being a Chef, i cnat help but branch out and look at all the possibilities when I see an unusual cut of meat. You fellas got to be eating pot roast some times? And when you do I bet THAT would make a fine one.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
Smoke the tomatoes, onions and garlic first if you must.
icon_smile.gif

Yup, that was me. Um, this is Ft Dodge. We have a mex/asian isle in the stores, with canned goods. That's as good as we get. This isn't the big city! Ever since the big jap scare they have been hard to find. When the stores get them, they are picked over pretty quick.

well, if you are headed west...........SHIRLEY, there is a bigger town then the 'Dodge........lololol, that mite have em........and don't call me SHIRLEY! ! ! !

Nope, but, the SIL will be there from Sioux City. They should have some. Thanks Shir... I mean Steve.

lololol

tho........MAN we got off topic..............LOLOLOLOLOL........but i started the thread, so i don't care.......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky