Bon Appetit Favorite Chef voting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Remember Round 1 voting is daily through the 25th and you can cast 1 free vote daily. I could sure use them to compete!! Feel free to share my link with others on FB or otherwise as well :)
I’ve posted here for quite awhile now and have learned a lot. While my actual job is that of a sales professional my passion is cooking. My desire to improve all styles of my cooking started here. The high bar set on improving my food presentation was born here looking at the amazing posts you all make. I’ve worked hard at improving especially over the last year. On a whim I entered a collection of my photos in this contest and after review was accepted to compete. I’d appreciate your support in voting. Have a look at my entry and if you feel it’s worthy you can vote for me once a day from tomorrow 10am through the 25th for round 1. There are plenty of real chefs and cooking professionals competing with social media presences so I can use all the help I can get lol. Thanks for your consideration and thanks for all you have done to push my cooking to new levels. Here’s my voting link https://favchef.com/2021/jeff-campbell
D6249DA9-9DD2-40F5-9EBD-72F6599899E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Jeff, we have shared a lot over the past few years and I've gained a tremendous amount from you. Your posts and meals always amaze me with the creativity you show. I can only aspire to turn out stuff in the way you do...but it'll probable never happen :emoji_wink: You can count on my vote my friend. Are there any special requirements in order to be able to vote?

Robert

Jeff, we have shared a lot over the past few years and I've gained a tremendous amount from you. Your posts and meals always amaze me with the creativity you show. I can only aspire to turn out stuff in the way you do...but it'll probable never happen :emoji_wink: You can count on my vote my friend. Are there any special requirements in order to be able to vote?

Robert
Robert thanks for the compliments. I’ve learned plenty from you as we’ll not just on cooking but ok being a good person. Requirement is you must have a valid Facebook account

Reactions: TNJAKE
I'm listening to Pedro! You have my vote! Well from my wife's Facebook, all I have is a SMF account. You've always put out amazing dishes! Just remember... I want the front of the line for your autograph!

Good luck!
Ryan

Reactions: jcam222
No FB this end or I would vote for you. Your cooks, food presentations and photos are awesome .

All the best, I hope you win the 20k and get that new kitchen.

Oh man, I don't FB. But I will have friends that I can get to vote for you.
Jim
I'll have to try this route myself.
We don't do FB, but our kids do. I'll see what I can do.
Good luck!
Or maybe this route.
This sucks Jeff. Neither I or wife have accounts.
I'm looking for surrogates.
No FB this end or I would vote for you. Your cooks, food presentations and photos are awesome .

All the best, I hope you win the 20k and get that new kitchen.

Have to count me in this group, too, but I'll see what I can do. Good luck, Jeff.

Thanks for the votes thus far all! this is round one of like 7 that stretch into April. I need to be like top 15 in this group. Been hanging between 1 and 2 most of the day. Free votes can be placed daily.

Thanks for the votes thus far all! this is round one of like 7 that stretch into April. I need to be like top 15 in this group. Been hanging between 1 and 2 most of the day. Free votes can be placed daily.
Just voted, and I shared on my FB page encouraging any friends I have to do the same.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky