Bon Appetit Favorite Chef voting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You can count on my vote bud
Got your back, Jeff....
I got the info forwarded to the wife’s Facebook account. I’m am going to vote by proxy.
Jeff, we have shared a lot over the past few years and I've gained a tremendous amount from you. Your posts and meals always amaze me with the creativity you show. I can only aspire to turn out stuff in the way you do...but it'll probable never happen :emoji_wink: You can count on my vote my friend. Are there any special requirements in order to be able to vote?

Robert
Oh man, I don't FB. But I will have friends that I can get to vote for you.
Jim
We don't do FB, but our kids do. I'll see what I can do.
Good luck!
I'm listening to Pedro! You have my vote! Well from my wife's Facebook, all I have is a SMF account. You've always put out amazing dishes! Just remember... I want the front of the line for your autograph!

Good luck!
Ryan
You can count on my votes. I do have a FB acct.
This sucks Jeff. Neither I or wife have accounts.
I'm looking for surrogates.
No FB this end or I would vote for you. Your cooks, food presentations and photos are awesome .

All the best, I hope you win the 20k and get that new kitchen.
I'll have to try this route myself.

Or maybe this route.

Have to count me in this group, too, but I'll see what I can do. Good luck, Jeff.
Thanks for the votes thus far all! this is round one of like 7 that stretch into April. I need to be like top 15 in this group. Been hanging between 1 and 2 most of the day. Free votes can be placed daily.
Just voted, and I shared on my FB page encouraging any friends I have to do the same.
Jeff No FB here either I'll see what my kids can do
Richie
Hey Jeff, best of luck to you. Unfortunately facebook has disbabled me for life because some hacker did some stuff... But fortunately I have a few friends that can throw a few votes your way!
Jeff,

You have my FULL support!

Good Luck,

Jphn

For those of you that don' have Facebook I still appreciate the moral support and kind words. If your friends or family do and they can vote thanks for forwarding the info to them. You can always share the link. For those of you with FB accounts thanks for the votes and support! Each day through the 25th you can cast a free vote for me and I can sure use them. This is about a 6 round process so I will apologize in advance for my posts and reminders shamelessly asking for your support :)

For all you non Facebook folks like me you can vote without it by clicking "hero vote" and making a minimum$10 donation to feeding america. Each dollar equals 1 vote. A way to support 2 good causes. Sent 20 votes your way jeff. Good luck my friend

I have 4 browsers on my computer at work and at home...that's 8 votes per day from me!

EDIT - Nope - you have to log into Facebook to vote. And you can buy additional votes for $1 ea. What a money grab!

I am still voting every day!

No way to vote without Facebook or a donation. I have no expectations of folks spending money. If you don’t have Facebook I totally understand. For those of you that did donate as well thanks!! Above and beyond any help I’d ask for.

Is there any way to vote without using Facebook, without paying?
Unfortunately no. I’d never expect anyone to pay, didn’t even know it was an option till day one of voting. If you don’t have FB I still appreciate the moral support Bear!!
Bear

They sure don't make voting easy, I don't do Fakebook sorry bud.
Good luck.

Jeff, congrats I saw you made it in the top 15 and are going into round 2! You have to finish in the top 10 of that right? We'll all do all we can to get you in that. Let's Go!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky