Boat Whoo's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I finally found the boat I been looking for and listed yesterday sold all ready! This would of been perfect boat.

1643385142497.png

Last edited:
Boats in good shape and reasonable price sell super fast. Took my brother in law almost a year to find a nice used ski boat.

Happiest days of a mans life are the day he buys and sells his boat. I'm boatless bank bum right now but I'm always lookin. LoL

Brian you may be looking in the wrong place :emoji_laughing:
Sounds like a road trip to me.

If good enough price could Hot Shot it. I have a $25,000 price limit and that going to hurt! If this stock market does not turn around I am going to be in a hurt. I still have few years until SS. Think I picked the wrong time to retire!

Boats in good shape and reasonable price sell super fast. Took my brother in law almost a year to find a nice used ski boat.

Can't believe how fast. Don't even have time to go look at just have to be first to say I want it.

Sweet looking rig Brian.

Sorry you missed it.

Best luck in your search.

Was Perfect!

Happiest days of a mans life are the day he buys and sells his boat. I'm boatless bank bum right now but I'm always lookin. LoL

My last Boat was great. Never a problem. Sold because to time to use. Oh well.

That’s a bummer, takes a bit, good luck!
This been a long journey with many hours looking.

There is still a glimmer of hope. I called the guy and the people have apply for a boat loan. I hate to wish anyone bad luck but
:emoji_wink:. I next in line and told have cash.

Reactions: one eyed jack
Hope you get some good news Brian
All but one of the boats I linked are within 2 hours or so from where reside. There are a lot of boats in this area thus a lot of used boats for sale

There is still a glimmer of hope. I called the guy and the people have apply for a boat loan. I hate to wish anyone bad luck but
:emoji_wink:. I next in line and told have cash.
I've got my fingers crossed for you. Best luck.

That is one old famous saying about boat ownership. Another is "Boat stands for Break Out Another Thousand".

In my experience the second is close to truth. As to the first; I've owned my current boat since ordering her in 94. Not looking to sell anytime soon, although I'm not sure how many active years I have left.

Re-powered her 3 years ago, that was several of those thousands.

DSC00143.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky