• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Blueberry BBQ Sauce

doughboysigep

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 16, 2015
I bought some blueberry bbq sauce because it just sounded yummy. However, I have struggled with what to use it on. Any experience or suggestions?

pa42phigh

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 17, 2016
I would try it on some wings. I make a blackberry and apple butter hot sauce that I use on wings

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Sounds like something I would use to dip ABTs in!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
We put my Blueberry BBQ sauce on Ribs and Chicken...JJ

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 7, 2017
i have had it on smoked wings before and really liked it. Kids not so much but also good on ribs. Never tried it on pulled pork.......yet

TuckersBarbeque

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 29, 2020
I love blueberries, but I just can't get behind putting it on stuff, especially meat, in sauce form.
I dunno. I feel that way with any berries I guess.
I'm surprised this many people do... I guess I'm the odd duck.

daspyknows

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 9, 2020
Pork ribs, definitely. I plan on making one in the summer. A friend gave me a bag of persimmons and made a tasty bbq sauce with it. All in on fruit based sauces.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.