Blackstone tabletop

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

minisoda

Original poster
Aug 30, 2022
Anyone have a recommendation for a tabletop outdoor griddle? We are purchasing a home with an existing outdoor kitchen in the lanai. Would love to add a Blackstone to the grill and smoker, and I don’t want to clutter the area with a freestanding Blackstone that takes a bunch of space. Would be nice to plumb into propane as well.

Reactions: JLeonard
Yes, if memory serves me correctly... sawhorseray sawhorseray has a table top one. He's the first one that comes to mind

Ryan

I have a 17"and 22" BS. Easy to plumb into a propane supply. I adapted the 17"to plug into my RV with a quick connect. The 22" I use a one pound tank. Or bigger tank with adapter hose.

I have the 22" TT Blackstone...not plumbed (tank on the floor to the right of the table).

Pay attention to your table height...from the table top to the top edge of the front "lip" of the 22" griddle is about 7.125". I ended up having to build a new set of tables as my original ones were too high to comfortably (and safely) cook on the griddle.

I have a 22" Blackstone tabletop. I can comfortably use it on a standard 36" counter height. I'm 5'-10" so it might be a reach for someone shorter.
Both a free-standing unit and tabletop unit are going to use up real estate.
Yes, a tabletop can get put away to free up that footprint, but they are not truly portable.
They are heavy and need a sturdy dedicated storage space.

Connecting to a portable tank is a breeze either with the Blackstone conversion or using the existing regulator, hose, and adapter on the tank. Connecting to a LP line coming off a large tank takes a bit of plumbing

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky