Blackstone Griddle has arrived!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These are really nice when camping. Much less clean up. Not really $$ either. Or. Just line the drip bucket with aluminum foil. Same out come.

Already done... Already learned that lesson from my Webber grill. Thanks...

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: clifish
That is a good idea, especially with a wood handle that does not get hot. you should be able to make multiple sizes. Doing this today.

You might have to add a couple of nuts between the handle and the bowl (as seen in the pic) depending on the style of the cabinet pull...the one I used was apparently designed to account for the thickness of the cabinet material.

Oh oh. The last time I mentioned cheese whiz on a Philly cheese steak. I darn near got tarred and feathered! :emoji_laughing: Waiting to see the first run on your new griddle!

Never had one with cheese wiz....would not be my preferred cheese

I've had them this way. As long it's a small amount it is really good.
I've had them in places claiming "authentic". They us the whiz as more a mayo than as the cheese. Still had gobs of melted provo.

Is the conversion difficult? I have plumbed gas line before so I may want to put an outlet for the griddle. The problem I have is sometimes I wonder if there is a maximum number of gas devices you can use at once. I have a gas stove, on demand water, heat, clothes dryer. I fear that one day I will open a gas valve and everything will go out. :emoji_astonished: :emoji_laughing:

JC :emoji_cat:
Changing them was easy enough, the kit came with the orifices and so long as you are relatively careful, it's a reasonable job. In my case, I only have my 2 pellet grills and and old gasser that I no longer use, so the line I had running under my deck will be used for the Blackstone.

Reactions: JC in GB
A couple of beers a cheap stainless bowl and a deer horn, redneck me didn’t have a drawer pull but had some horns and a drill 🤣

Attachments

• DC93D183-F6BC-4AFD-B57C-7C10C3625612.jpeg
    DC93D183-F6BC-4AFD-B57C-7C10C3625612.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 8
They put out really nice light. Ann hates them. Every time I turn to talk to her. She gets blinded.
And I'm right there with her . Lol . At some point these became a G.C.'s answer to job site temp lighting .

Used my Blackstone again last night . A couple lids are a must have . I have one made for a Flattop , and this one from a wok . If you're making one from a bowl , look at the single wood knobs .
20230128_064503.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky