Hey everyone, I have an old Char Griller smoker with a side firebox that I had done quite a bit of smoking on in the past, but due to new baby and work just hadn't had time to use it in a couple of years. I decided to bring it out of retirement to smoke up some ribs and a pork butt and discovered a huge wasp nest under the wood shelf. After killing those suckers and knocking out the nest I opened it up and found a horror show of black widows inside the main cooking compartment - somehow the least desirable pests have decided to make a home out of my poor smoker. Anyway, I hate black widows and usually use spray to kill them; obviously, I'm not going to spray poison into my smoker. I'm thinking of just getting a couple of chimneys worth of lit charcoal into the side firebox and burning them out of there - what do you think? I would imagine if I get it up to at least 350 or so there is no way they could survive. Should I be concerned about any remnants of their poison within the smoker after burning them up?