Black Russian (Pumpernickel) Bread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
First time baked bread in months. This is a mix from Prepared Pantry. Waiting on Easter to look for new oven hoping for a sale. Looking at the temps should bake OK but everything taking a lot longer to bake than should and was part of my electrical problems at the house. Temp set at 350.

Screenshot_20220406-165050_BBQ Go.jpg

20220407_143521.jpg 20220407_152230.jpg

20220407_154206.jpg

Nice bread, looks tasty. What’s wrong with your oven?
Started getting error saying control board bad than when my water lines where getting energized it would go away when oven breaker shut off. Got electric working correct now but everything takes a lot longer to bake than should. It does have pretty big temp swings. It time to get rid of it. If no Easter sale I will just buy one.

Good looking bread Brian. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

That looks Great, Brian!!
All I would do is smack some Butter on there, and fold it in half!!
Yum!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky