Black Friday Deals 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
If you guys know of any great deals please feel free to use this thread.

I know Tractor Supply has the 4 burner Blackstone griddle for $199. And you can buy it online Thursday.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Talked with Rec Tec yesterday. They would not release information on what was actually going to be on sale until Thurs, but the rep told me usually accessories and possible discount on packages. So if anyone is in need.

I bought this on Amazon yesterday for doing smashburgers on my Blackstone. Not a Black Friday deal but a pretty good buy I'd say. Not sure why the link says $14 but its actually marked down to $9.99 from $27.50.

Also a great site to monitor for deals is the site linked below. I visit it daily over coffee in the morning to check on deals but its especially good from Black Friday through Christmas.

Manufactures of products stocked:
- 2 Gringos Chupacabra
- Arnold's Misfit Acres
- B Xtreme BBQ
- BEER:30
- Beer’s Blackdog BBQ
- Bexten’s Best
- Big K'z Glaze
- Big Frig
- Big Smoak BBQ
- Big Swede BBQ
- Blues Hog
- Boars Night Out
- Brine Some Turkey
- Burnt Finger BBQ
- Butcher BBQ
- Chili Dawg's
- Cimarron Doc’s Bar-B-Q & Chili Co.
- CJ’s All Terrain
- Clark Crew BBQ
- Daigle's
- Demon Pig
- Double Barrel BBQ
- Duck Fat
- Elk Creek Bar-B-Q Co.
- Fat Bottom Girl BBQ
- Fergolicious BBQ
- Fire Dancer BBQ
- Grill Pinz
- Heath Riles BBQ
- Hillside BBQ
- Historic BBQ
- Johnny Joseph Steak Rub
- JonesyQ BBQ
- Jumbo
- Killer Hogs Barbecue
- Kosmo’s Q
- LC BBQ
- Loot N' Booty BBQ
- Lotta Bull BBQ
- Lumberjack wood pellets
- Malcolm’s How to BBQ Right!
- Maverick thermometers
- Meat Church BBQ
- Meat Revival
- MOJO RUB
- Montana Outlaw BBQ
- Owens BBQ
- Pancho & Lefty Steaks
- Pellet Envy EAT Barbecue
- Plowboys BBQ
- Pork Pachanga/After Party
- Queshine/Brantley Creek BBQ & Company
- Richie Z’s
- Slap’s BBQ
- Slawsa
- Smokin’ Hoggz BBQ
- Smoky Okie's
- Steak Dance
- SuckleBusters
- Sweet Rub O’ Mine
- Swine Life
- Texas Oil Dust
- Texas Pepper Jelly
- Texas Swine Shine
- Thunderbird Ranch
- Timber charcoal
- Triple 9 Swine
- University of Que
- Vortex - in/direct heat
- World Championship SCA – Steak Cookoff Association
- Wright Barbecue Company

Certified Piedmontese (one of our sponsors) is running an across-the board sale for 25% off everything and free shipping on all orders of $100 or more. They have a few really nice holiday gift boxes available but you can also order ala carte and get the same discounts.

I'm gonna do it....
Robert

Reactions: jcam222
I want to try this. How good are the umai bag deals

Maybe I'm just blessed that I tend to worry more about quality versus price, but I honestly feel that the question here should be more of "how good are the bags" versus "how good are the deals". I've made a couple hundred pounds of stuff using umaI bags and all have been nothing short of perfect. I've done primal cuts of beef, countless artisan cured and dry aged meats, as well as cured and dry and sausages. They perform as advertised across the board and you WILL get a great result if you follow the directions. This is one of the very few products out there that I am willing to stand up and say "GO FOR IT!!". Tending to be cynical by nature, I'm not one to get caught up in the advertising hype but the umaI is absolutely for real. If you want proof, just come on down to Texas and I'll show off a bit :emoji_wink:

Yep...I'm a believer,
Robert

Got this deal from PorterRoad.com. They are a great meat supplier.

From 11/29-12/2, use code PORTER20 for $20 off $100+ and code PORTER50 for $50 off $200+ at PorterRoad.com. Free shipping on orders over $100 (after discount).

This is our first time offering a site-wide sale, so it's a great opportunity for folks to try us for the first time, stock up, and pre-order their december holiday meal staples like our hams, rib roasts, whole tenderloins, etc.

If you share, please link to our holiday pre-orders page (which will be updated ahead of Friday) as that's our key focus.

I bought this on Amazon yesterday for doing smashburgers on my Blackstone. Not a Black Friday deal but a pretty good buy I'd say. Not sure why the link says $14 but its actually marked down to $9.99 from $27.50.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting another one. Couldn't pass this up.

Amazon has a killer deal on this meat injector. Regular price was 49.98. Amazon price was $34.99. Black Friday price is $27.99
This has great reviews.

eChef's Meat Injector Kit with Case- 304 Stainless Steel Syringe FDA Approved- 3 Marinade Injector Needles for BBQ Grill Smoker, Large 2 oz. Capacity, 2 Cleaning Brushes- Magnetic Meat Smoking Guide
by eChef׳s

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky