Birthday Santa Maria From A Great Friend!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Birthday coming next month. Got a text from my good friend Robert aka tx smoker tx smoker a couple weeks ago saying he wanted to build me something. Gave me plenty of options but all I could think was "I always wanted a Santa Maria Grill". Robert got started almost immediately so he could get it to me before my birthday as a gift. Here's some pics of the build........I'll try my best to keep in order but I'm having beers so you might just have to figure it out on your own lol

1641126450277.jpeg
1641126489028.jpeg
1641126534903.jpeg
1641126586488.jpeg
1641126638647.jpeg
1641126791032.jpeg
1641126791032 (1).jpeg
IMG_4467.JPG
IMG_4470.JPG
IMG_4471.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG
IMG_4473.JPG
IMG_4475.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG
IMG_4498.JPG
IMG_4499.JPG

And here she is all finished up. Robert did and amazing job!

IMG_4525.JPG
IMG_4526.JPG
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4528.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG

Should be here in a few days. Tri tip or Ribeyes will be on it the same day I get it lol

Thanks so much Robert for the AWESOME birthday gift. Something I've truly always wanted!

Be on the lookout for my first cook sometime next week!

Yes sir that is one fine gift for sure!
Robert is turning out some quality work and that'll sure make for a special day !

Reactions: TNJAKE
He doesn't like to admit it but he has pretty darn good fabrication skills. Something to certainly cherish. Happy early B-day 🍻

That is a pretty amazing gift! Looks amazing, I cant wait to see your first cook! Happy Birthday!

Dang good looking grill! You're gonna have fun cooking on that! Coming from a newbie welder...I see an addition being built at Robert's house for metal fabricating.

Ryan

That's awesome can't wait to see the grub coming off it. Nice job Robert you did good again. Happy early Birthday Jake

WOWSA! That is beautiful. Robert is turning out some great stuff for a "rookie" fabricator. Enjoy your gift. Cant wait to see what you turn out on it!
Jim

Wow, that's one special B-Day gift coming your way Jake, Robert has some real talent, enjoy! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky