Birthday Moinks-n-More

Discussion in 'Beef' started by raptor700, May 23, 2011.

1. raptor700

raptor700 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

My wife had a birthday this weekend, She won't tell me how many she's had prior to this one! [​IMG]

She said she wanted smoked finger food,So me being the nice guy that i am,Thought i would give her what she wanted.

After all my birthday is comin this weekend, I'm thinkin "Prime Rib"

[​IMG]

Started with the Moinks and there was no turnin back

[​IMG]

Some ABT's comin out of Ribzilla™

[​IMG]

I dug some taters from the garden, Par-boiled them and finished in the smoker with some cheez sauce

[​IMG]

The moinks came out perfect!

[​IMG]

It's not a "Bear-Veiw" quality pic, But atleast you can see the smoke ring and the pepper-jack cheese

[​IMG]

Hot wings with Texas Pete and butter

[​IMG]

A pic of the smoked mullet,It was gone quick!

[​IMG]

My neighbor said he came out to lite his grill to do some K-Bobs and smelt smoke,

So he brought them over. When everything was finished on the smoker I ramped up the temp to 350º and helped him out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can't leave without takin some for later!

[​IMG]

Wish you could have made it Craig(fpnmf),We had a great time. But i understand things pop up.Don't worry, my birthday is comin![​IMG]

Thanks for checkin' out our smoke!

2. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That all looks very good

3. Fantastic birthday spread Rap...great way to keep your lady happy. Looks like a great Party!!![​IMG]

4. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Man that food looks fantastic!!!

I hate it that we got hung here.

I have birthday gifts for both of ya!!

Have a great day neighbor..!!!    Didja see the praline bacon I made today??

Craig

5. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Wow those moinks look AWESOME! I'm just assuming you did a 50/50 mix & wrap them around the cheese? Sound about right? Man they look good!

6. raptor700

Thanks my friend, It was some great food.

Thanks buddy, You know what they say............If momma's not happy ain't nobody happy!

Besides, My party is comin up and i want prime rib  [​IMG]

Thanks neighbor,Can't wait to unwrap your gift   ;-) 
    Praline bacon is awesome,I'm sure there are alot of members that are gonna give that a try.....Including me!!!!

Thanks Terry,Your right.

I did a 50/50 of ground beef and hot JD

7. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

It all looks awesome and tell her Happy Birthday

8. africanmeat

africanmeat Master of the Pit OTBS Member

It looks great happy birthday

[​IMG]

9. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Looks like you gave her a great birthday party. The food looks delicious. Happy birthday Mrs. Raptor!   

10. shooter1

shooter1 Smoking Fanatic

Wow, great lookin chow Raptor. The mullet looks delicious, I can almost taste it. Sounds like a good trade off, finger food for her, Prime Rib for you! [​IMG]

11. Great lookin grub as always Rap! Thats pretty cool that yall have birthdays so close together.

Steve

12. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Man you did her right....that really looks good !!!!

13. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That looks like a wonderful feast you have there. I'll take my to go box.

14. rp ribking

rp ribking Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Raptor, everything looks great!!! Finger foods are a nice change, BTW my B-day is in October and your welcome to do my B-day smoke!!!

15. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I see Prime Rib in your future [​IMG]  That is a great looking spread. My birthday is next month and the weather in CA is just about perfect then so come on down

Happy Birdhday to both of you

16. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

What a Spread !!!!

That all looks totally awesome----She's a lucky girl, but I guess she knows that by now!!!

After zooming in on that last BearView, I'll take a tray just like yours, please, if the Birthday girl doesn't mind.

Then I promise to go off in a corner some place, and let you two love-birds alone.

Oh--BTW Rap, Only one of your 7 BearViews was blurry. That would be a pretty good batting avg,, even for a Philadelphia Philly.

Bear

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  17. michael ark

michael ark Master of the Pit

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. raptor700

Thanks everyone, I'm try'in to keep her happy this week so i can get a Prime Rib!

I got a friend of mine scouting for one. He said they were $3.99 per lb 2 weeks ago in Alabama.

The ones at my local store are $11.99!!!!!

19. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

They were 5.99 here two weeks ago I'll see what they are this week as I have to go there tomorrow

20. smokey mo

smokey mo Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Raptor you never fail to amaze.  What a spread. Good job and happy forthcoming un-numbered birthday.