BIG THANKS SMOKINAL !!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtworldmike

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 25, 2009
roaming shores, ohio

:emoji_thumbsup:Did your "Perfect Ribs Every Time" method^^^ today for the first time. Yep, and they turned out...... perfect and I mean PERFECT!!!

Ribs have always been my downfall over the years. Always good, but just never could get the texture (gently pull away)I wanted on a consistent basis. Always either a little under done or totally fall apart while cutting over cooked. Tried everything. But could only get it right (by my standards) about 20% of the time. Pretty much just threw in the towel on ribs. Still smoked some from time to time, everybody like them but let's face it. Who's gonna bitch about free food? LOL.... My Ribs just never met my expectations.

Read your method shortly after you posted it several years ago, gave it a quick re-read today and Bingo!!!

Thanks again SmokinAl. I'm baby backin' it again BABY!!!!!!!

I’m going to try Al’s method next weekend on my first rib smoke. Picked up a few racks and I’m looking forward to giving it a try!

:emoji_thumbsup:Did your "Perfect Ribs Every Time" method^^^ today for the first time. Yep, and they turned out...... perfect and I mean PERFECT!!!

Ribs have always been my downfall over the years. Always good, but just never could get the texture (gently pull away)I wanted on a consistent basis. Always either a little under done or totally fall apart while cutting over cooked. Tried everything. But could only get it right (by my standards) about 20% of the time. Pretty much just threw in the towel on ribs. Still smoked some from time to time, everybody like them but let's face it. Who's gonna bitch about free food? LOL.... My Ribs just never met my expectations.

Read your method shortly after you posted it several years ago, gave it a quick re-read today and Bingo!!!

Thanks again SmokinAl. I'm baby backin' it again BABY!!!!!!!
I use Al's method exclusively.

Al put a great deal of research into his method and has reached the pinnacle of success as far as I am concerned.

John
SmokinAl SmokinAl is a legend in our house, a freezer full of lox and a happy wife is all the proof I need. RAY

Thanks a lot fellas! I’m glad you all are so successful using my recipes!
It really makes me feel good!
Al

I’m going to try Al’s method next weekend on my first rib smoke. Picked up a few racks and I’m looking forward to giving it a try!
Good luck Shawn, let us know how they turn out!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky