Big Howdy from Key West!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2007
key west, fl
Hello smokefans! I actually tried to register a while ago, but AOL has its quirks. My wife and I live waterfront here and love to cook. My old offset was taken away by Wilma last year so I'm playing with a Brinkmann "All in one" water smoker and just got 50 pounds of nice apple chunks in the mail.

Nice to be active instead of a lurker! Grreat info here.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to the forum keywest. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Keep Smokin

Welcome KeyWesSmoke from your neighbor to the north....Naples! I occasionally make a run to Key West on my bike. I feel one coming up soon. Need a good ride between smokes
wink.gif
Thanks for link to the wood also. Enjoy the forum, it is a great place.

Hey Naples and thank you for all the welcomes. We pass Naples often on the way to Bradenton to race.

Welcome Keywest -

Glad you decided to sto lurking and join us!

I used a Brinkman All-In-One also and except that it's small and occasionally drops hot ash out the bottom I love it!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Thanks! I just ordered 2-20# bags of cherry. Total cost per pound $.87 includes shipping. The shipping charges are based on weight - but know this: It is cheaper per pound to have only ONE ORDER OF 2-20# BAGS shipped. If you order more, the cost per pound GOES UP!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif
Strange...

Welcome! Make yourself at home. Smoked meat and scooters - tells me you're OK!
Key West, man, that just ain't right. Ice finally melted off my driveway yesterday. Springs comin'!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky