• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Big Howdy from Key West!

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Hello smokefans! I actually tried to register a while ago, but AOL has its quirks. My wife and I live waterfront here and love to cook. My old offset was taken away by Wilma last year so I'm playing with a Brinkmann "All in one" water smoker and just got 50 pounds of nice apple chunks in the mail.

Nice to be active instead of a lurker! Grreat info here.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF keywesmoke!!! Glad you decided to join up and make it official.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
Welcome aboard!
You will like it here and weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll be delighted with your company!

smokeeater

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 27, 2007
Key West waterfron? I'm jealous! Welcome aboard! Wanna host the 2nd Annual SMF Gathering??? We could go fishing and then smoke'em!!!

Who'd you get those apple chunks from? I'm gonna make an order through Cabela's, but they are on backorder.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to the forum keywest. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Keep Smokin

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Welcome KeyWestSmoke
glad to have you aboard.

Great looking link for wood chunks.

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007
Welcome KeyWesSmoke from your neighbor to the north....Naples! I occasionally make a run to Key West on my bike. I feel one coming up soon. Need a good ride between smokes
Thanks for link to the wood also. Enjoy the forum, it is a great place.

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Hey Naples and thank you for all the welcomes. We pass Naples often on the way to Bradenton to race.

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Welcome aboard keywest we have smokers from the north,south,west, and the best are from the east LOL.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Keywest -

Glad you decided to sto lurking and join us!

I used a Brinkman All-In-One also and except that it's small and occasionally drops hot ash out the bottom I love it!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here! Thanks for the link to the apple wood.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

smokeeater

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 27, 2007
Thanks! I just ordered 2-20# bags of cherry. Total cost per pound $.87 includes shipping. The shipping charges are based on weight - but know this: It is cheaper per pound to have only ONE ORDER OF 2-20# BAGS shipped. If you order more, the cost per pound GOES UP!!!
Strange...

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Smoked meat and scooters - tells me you're OK!
Key West, man, that just ain't right. Ice finally melted off my driveway yesterday. Springs comin'!

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. Too bad about Wilma. But hey, she's probably enjoying a nice smoked oil tanker by now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.