Bette in Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bfranke

Original poster
Dec 1, 2013
This is Bette, from Mid Michigan.

I want to get a smoker, and start smoking meat.  Not sure what to get, but will be looking around at them for the next little while.

I raise chickens, turkeys and muscovy ducks.  Think this well give me a  little bit to start with.  My freezer is full at this time.  Not sure if I will be ready to try this by Christmas, but hope to be.  Would be nice to serve something home smoked by then.

Hope to learn lots from this forum.

Bette

Glad you joined us Bette, :welcome1: from North Dakota!
You can start by smoking with just about any BBQ grill, let us know what you may have and we can get you started and give you more time to research smokers before Christmas!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  After you decide on what type suite you best do a couple of smokes before Christmas
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky