Best pork loin yet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Greetings all,
I saw this video from MadScientistBBQ and I had to try it. Short story is that it's a pork loin seasoned w/ Lawrey's, pepper, and chipotle powder. It goes in the smoker on the smoke setting until it hits 120 and then gets cranked up to high, which on my PB is 475. Pulled AR 145 and rested. Well folks, this is amazing. Juicy and flavorful with a bit of heat. Can't recommend this enough.

Thanks for looking all.

20211128_103917.jpg 20211128_123926.jpg 20211128_130423.jpg 20211128_132405.jpg

That looks great. I use a similar process just without the chipotle. Yesterday put the leftover cranberry sauce on the pork. It was fantastic.

Reactions: JCAP
That looks great. Never thought about turning up the heat at the end. Normally, I cost with oil, rub, and toss it on the smoker to a temp of 165. Will have to try that.

Reactions: JCAP
Looks and sounds great. Nice Job.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks delicious!
We eat a lot of pork loin, it’s about the only thing that is still kinda cheap.
Al

Greetings all,
I saw this video from MadScientistBBQ and I had to try it. Short story is that it's a pork loin seasoned w/ Lawrey's, pepper, and chipotle powder. It goes in the smoker on the smoke setting until it hits 120 and then gets cranked up to high, which on my PB is 475. Pulled AR 145 and rested. Well folks, this is amazing. Juicy and flavorful with a bit of heat. Can't recommend this enough.

Thanks for looking all.

View attachment 517542View attachment 517543View attachment 517544View attachment 517545
going to have to try this

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky