Best online source for Masterbuilt?

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by keywesmoke, Apr 18, 2007.

1. keywesmoke

keywesmoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Since I'm out in the ocean I don't have Sams Club, Walmart or any big box stores within 100 miles. I'm ready to buy a Masterbuilt and take my smokin' world up a notch (thanks a lot, SMF!) but don't know the best place to get one online. I see Cabela's has the SS one for $250 but have seen posts where folks got them cheaper. I'm thinking I better get the SS one with all the salt here. Nothing on ebay. Any help?

2. larry maddock

larry maddock Master of the Pit OTBS Member

i have not seen the SS model any cheaper..

for 50 bucks more than the black for 199...
    it would be SS for me in midwest..[​IMG]

3. wvsmokeman

wvsmokeman Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I bought mine from the local Lowe's store but it seems they are not available from their web site. If you can't find it any cheaper, go to Masterbuilt's web site. You can buy directly from them. Right now they have the 7 in 1 for 139.95 and the SS version for 229.95. I only paid around 70.00 for mine (not SS) but that was a couple years ago.

4. keywesmoke

Their site doesn't even offer me a sale, it referres me to retailers. Where is this $229 price, if you don't mind?

5. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

You could always come up to Canada and stand in line at the local Canadian Tire store :) on sale last week $ 199.00 cad ...lol ,lots of us canucks did !! ...lol.[​IMG]

6. wvsmokeman

7. keywesmoke

Thanks Wv but I'm after the stainless electric one!

8. wvsmokeman

Ok...I'm always surfing around the net. I'll keep an eye out for ya!