best beer for BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll drink just about anything (especialy if I'm not buying) But my daily brew is good ol' Milwaukee's Best. My beer of choice when eating though is 8 Ball Stout by Lost Coust Brewery. Very dark rich beer. Love it.

Sorry but I think we have some of the best beer for BBQ right here in Brooklyn, NY. You have Kelso Brewery; both IPA and Pilsner are great, then there's Six Point - OMG, if you haven't had a six point then go out now and get some.... and, I just found out yesterday, that we also invented Rheingold beer here in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. They are all great with all types of BBQ...

i like to start off with i simple ice tea as i get my smoke going, then later on ill switch it up to a wheaty beer, i like the sampler pack that come out, then even later ill switch to the trusty Jack Daniels and cola.mmmmm...

My favorite beer on BBQ is Heineken from Holland or polish Zywiec.
i can recommend for all
icon_surprised.gif

best wishes

"33" Beer-----Just kidding---That crap is lousy!
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

I keep it simple----Miller High Life.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Bearcarver

Being a Kansas City dude I prefer the home town brew; I like Boulevard Wheat or Pale Ale. Free State Brewery in Lawrence, KS is really good too if I can find the time to drive into Lawrence and pick up a couple of growlers.

I've had 2 different brands of IPA and if I'm not mistaken both give me a good clue to what a goat tastes when it belches.

Boulevard Wheat!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky