Berkshire Kurobuta Pork Chop with Mashed Potatoes and Caramelized Onion Cider Gravy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ce31be647627ebab2055b0861d418b0ecdc9a431.gif

Dude that looks out of this world good Zach! Looks like you spent a lot of time trying to nail that one and it paid off. Great pics and presentation as always. I would pound a gallon or so of those potatoes. Big LIKE. Until the next one...
tumblr_m3juism0bf1qcoa6s.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
View attachment 462317

Dude that looks out of this world good Zach! Looks like you spent a lot of time trying to nail that one and it paid off. Great pics and presentation as always. I would pound a gallon or so of those potatoes. Big LIKE. Until the next one...
View attachment 462318
1599581349428.jpeg

or seven fingers actually :emoji_joy: :emoji_sweat_smile: It's served as a 7 finger chop at Perry's. I didn't get a pic of mine showing that as I was alone at the time and ran out of hands haha.

The potatoes were great! Wife said they could use some more butter next time though :emoji_grin:

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Scrumpdillyicious Zach. That is one heck of a fine meal.

Drop the mic on that one.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky