Bell Mushrooms Stuffed nd Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All of that looks fantastic JW!! An absolutely stunning array of food sir. Extremely well done!! You're on a roll recently, that's for sure.

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw
That`s a great looking meal . And all the fillers sound awesome.
I`d have no trouble sitting down for a plate of all that

David
Thank you David, you’re welcome anytime!

All of that looks fantastic JW!! An absolutely stunning array of food sir. Extremely well done!! You're on a roll recently, that's for sure.
Robert
Thank you Robert, I appreciate the compliment! After a Bit of a break, life got busy, I’m feeling the need to catch up on all the good stuff that my family has been missing. This forum helps feed the fire without a doubt!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Everything looks great, jw!
Years ago I was working a trade show in Minneapolis and the closest (walking distance) place for lunch
was an Indian restaurant. Curry overload and I haven't had anything with curry since.
I'm going to have to pick up a small container and give it a sniff....

I don't like Thai coconut curries but I do like a bit of curry powder in my gravies to add a hint of what is this flavor to the gravy. Good stuff in moderation.

Reactions: bauchjw
Nothing like cooking for the family .
Fine looking meal and congrats on the feature !
Thank you! Very appreciated!

I don't like Thai coconut curries but I do like a bit of curry powder in my gravies to add a hint of what is this flavor to the gravy. Good stuff in moderation.

Definitely, the coconut is a bit too sweet for me. But a bit in a rub gives an earthiness I enjoy…. I think it’s called earthiness? Haha

Looks fantastic!!! Nice job!!
Thank you Sowsage!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky