Being able to track shipment is great.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

02ebz06

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 1, 2012
Rio Rancho, NM
That is if you can track them.
Below is Amazon tracking...
Read from bottom up.
=========================================

Friday, August 25
7:29 AM
Package left the carrier facility.

6:53 AM

3:35 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility.

3:18 AM

12:38 AM

Thursday, August 24
10:45 PM

7:23 PM

6:08 PM

1:40 PM
Carrier received the package.

Carrier picked up the package.

Reactions: JLeonard
Those have puzzled me lately, also. They used to list the city the facility was in so you at least knew if package was getting closer.

Someone just taking the package around the building. Of course the thing is...Your tracking will look like this and as your reading it....Theres a knock at the door and your package is there and you get a email notification that your package was delivered.

Jim

Ha Ha , same here
BUT if it is delivered by Amazon I see the cities and times, then it shows up in a shinny clean blue van

If delivered by one of their independent carrier companies it just shows what you have, just times , then it shows up in a beat up rusty little white car , lol

But still shows up just I don't know where it has been or came from

David

Reactions: 02ebz06
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky