• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Behold......the Quadruple.

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wutang

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Jul 10, 2008
Right after doing this one I thought "this is as big as I ever need to go" But now that I have thought about it for a day or so I am thinking that I have to do it eventually. Just because it would be fun. And I can't really let anyone else do it before me.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
So you are right, I am sure the quint will be done one of these days.

mgwerks

Smoking Fanatic
Sep 9, 2008
Hmmmm. Now if I make one of those, and stuff it inside a boneless baby suckling pig...

fourthwind

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
Half way through the pictures I was wondering how much bacon it would take to wrap that thing. lol Great looking fatty!

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Aug 4, 2009
Dam thats a fattie!! im not a big fan of the fatties but that looks good, nice job.

hogfan40

Meat Mopper
Jan 8, 2010
I would say go for the 5 layer fattie, and before you eat it call the paramedics... Just in case
icon_smile.gif

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2008
That is just down-right INSANE!!!!!!!!!

Nicely done, brother!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
points.gif

You do have me seriously considering a project for my next days-off smoke, though.......it was just a thought, but now I see the true scope of things, and, it won't seem so crazy after seeing this beast of yours.

Don't worry, it's not a quintuplet fattie!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

john3198

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Dec 2, 2009
Over the top, wutang. Gives me some ideas, though. Stay tuned.

wutang

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Jul 10, 2008
I like the way you think.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Glad I could give a little inspiration. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

hdsmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Aug 20, 2009
I swear Ive seen a lot of cool stuff in my life...but that...was....awesome! But sorry about your arteries...

Slightly modified quote from....?

bigbaldbbq

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Feb 4, 2009
DAMN!!! I think I actually felt an artery get harder! That's awesome!!
points.gif

etcher1

Master of the Pit
Sep 3, 2007
Man we need to get Gneiss here to record that record! How many pigs were used to make that thing?
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky