Behold......the Quadruple.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wutang

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 10, 2008
Omaha, Ne
A while back I stuffed one fattie inside another. Later I made a triple. So logically the next step was the Quad. So here we go. I used pizza toppings, pepperoni, mozzerella, mushrooms, onions, green peppers.

I started by grinding some pork butts & bacon and making italian sausage. Here is 3 lbs of sausage.

The sausage sat in the fridge overnight then I blended it with 1 lb of ground beef for 4 lbs total. Here is 1/4 lb meat rolled out with some toppings

Placed that at the end of another 1/2 lb of meat and more toppings then rolled up

Then placed the double and the end of another 1 1/4 lbs and even more toppings

Then placed the triple at the end of about 2 more lbs and more toppings. I made sure to leave room at the opposite end to make a good seal

The quad fattie rolled up

On the UDS with some ribs

It took almost exactly 4 hours to hit 165 internal

I let it rest about 10 minutes then sliced it open

The drool inducing close-up

This thing rocked. Great homemade sausage flavor. Good stuff. I am not sure I will go for the Quintuple but you never know.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Quote......"I am not sure I will go for the Quintuple but you never know"

Well if you eat very many of those delicious looking quads you will probably need a quintuple by-pass to re-route all that cholesterol in your system.

Damm that thing looks good!!!

ry%3D400

RUN PEOPLE! IT'S THE ATTACK OF THE QUADRUPLE FATTY!

Great work as usual WuTang.

points.gif
for pushing the envelope. I'm impressed that it held together so well.

I like the creativity with the layers. The only thing is where are the different toppings? Each layer should be its own little world that all comes together at the end. That would be neat to see.

WOW....that gives new meaning to the name, fattie!

Impressive looking. Not to mention tasty looking too.

Great job!!!

points.gif

I had originally planned on doing it that way. Keeping with the pizza theme, I was going to do one layer pepperoni, one cheese, one with the veggies, etc. But decided at the last minute to do it this way. There is always next time.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

sheesh, i dare ya adam, no make that a double death dare on the quint!!! you and me both no it gonna happen dont we LOL nice job bro!!!

You have taken Fattie world to a new level. I'm still trying to get my single fattie to look like something more than a mutant.

Well done!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky