Behemoth Beef Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've never seen the likes down here either, wish I'd had more money cause I'd bought a case.

Chile...if you ever come across those again, call me!! I'll wire you the $$, come pick up my half, and split the case with you :emoji_anguished:

How the Hell do you wire money??
Robert

200.webp

200.webp

Now that is a plate! I have not been able to find those plate ribs yet. I will be making those potatoes, they look great. Awesome Job Chile!
Thank you very much clifish, much appreciated.
The potatoes are really good.
Those ribs look fantastic . Cooked perfect as always . I do a version of those potatoes , like those too .
Thanks, much appreciated Chopsaw.

LMAO!
There's a bird for... Ummm... App for that.

That was funny....and along the lines I was thinking. My first thought was courier pigeons for delivery. All I'd have to tell the pigeon is "fly to Nawlins and look for the smoke". It'd be that easy, except that I don't speak pigeon very well.

Needing to brush up on my pigeon,
Robert

That was funny....and along the lines I was thinking. My first thought was courier pigeons for delivery. All I'd have to tell the pigeon is "fly to Nawlins and look for the smoke". It'd be that easy, except that I don't speak pigeon very well.

Needing to brush up on my pigeon,
Robert
I suggest trying some Pidgin English on him, and if that don't work try some Pig Latin.

Fan-Freaking-Awesome, man! I'd love to find some ribs like that. Only ones I see up here have barely enough meat & connective tissue between them to hold them together. The Business Costco I frequent sometimes has some thicker, boneless ones, but :emoji_anguished:, what's the fun of that?

Fan-Freaking-Awesome, man! I'd love to find some ribs like that. Only ones I see up here have barely enough meat & connective tissue between them to hold them together. The Business Costco I frequent sometimes has some thicker, boneless ones, but :emoji_anguished:, what's the fun of that?
Many thanks mneeley490 mneeley490
The best beef ribs I've ever gotten a hold of and I think I did them Justice.

Nice cook man! I haven't seen ribs like that around here either but Ill be sure to ask the next time I'm at Costco
Thank you John.

Not even on par with the multiple Labor Day Weekend feasts you laid out, incredible stuff man.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky