been awhile since ive been here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigcup

Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Manitou Oklahoma
hello every one feel like a newbie. its been a while since I have interacted in this sight just moved from Lincoln, Nebraska to Oklahoma I have kept up with the e-mails I have gotten from here and must say have got so many good ideas from this sight wasn't able to bring all my smokers with me but did manage to load up a brinkman ( masterbuilt?) I believe it is I now not a great built smoker but with some iron and a welder hope to improve on it,  on a good note the 3 smokers I left behind I gave to people I new that were interested in smokeing but didn't have a smoker so hopefully this will help them in learning the joy of a long low heat smoke. 

since we just moved into this house had to Christian the place with a smoke but didn't have the rub and spices so did a coffee brine with just brown sugar coffee and salt first time trying it but was really pleased with the flavore

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums! We are happy that you joined the group. You'll find plenty of information here with over 1 million posts! Make the search bar at the top of the page your new friend.  Or, simply post your question in the area that applies. You'll get plenty of helpful advice. 

Also consider enrolling in Jeff's 5 day E course. It gives you lots of great information to start you off on the right foot! Best of all is that it's free!

Again, WELCOME 

Brian

Hey bigcup...glad to see you check in. That's some tasty lookin Qview...nice going!

And also, welcome to Oklahoma! I'm not real sure where Manitou is...I'm in the northeastern part of the state, not too far from Tulsa.

Hope to see you around the forums more now that your settled.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky