Been away from the computer for a whilr

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's a 250 gallon tank? What are the demensions ? I'm going today to look at new tanks sence momma won't let me buy the only tank I can find used is a 1000 gallon tank . Cheap 375 if I pick up or 400.$ if he delivers

It is indeed a 250 gallon propane tank. It was 94 inches long over all. 30 inches round. I found it on Craigslist fir 150$ it was used as a air tank for a sandblasting Co fir 10 years after they got it used.

I found a brand new 500 gallon tank at a tank manufacturer it just do happened I called at the right time because they just had one fail inspection because they ground down too much in a spot cheap 200$ going to pick it up in a few hours . Now just to get it home I hope my lil trailer makes the 42 mile trip back home .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky