Beef Smoked Sausage (With Great Sides)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Beef Smoked Sausage (With Great Sides)

This Hillshire Farms Sausage is darn good stuff !!
It’s no harder to make than Hot Dogs, and it tastes so much better. IMHO
All I do is remove them from the pack, separate them from each other in the Crisper Basket in My AirFryer, and they’re ready to go.

This time I added some Frozen Onion Rings to fill the rest of the basket.
Then I set it @ 380° for 30 minutes, knowing it will take a lot less time.
Then I checked them @ 10 minutes, and they were almost done, so I gave them 2 more minutes.
At 12 minutes the sausages were all 170° or more, and the Onion Rings were just right to, so I removed everything.
Then I spread some of Jeff’s Tasty BBQ Sauce & some Frank’s Red Hot Sauce on 2 rolls.
Dropped 2 Sausages in the rolls, and squirted some more of the same sauces on the plate.
It was time to eat those 2 Sausage Sammies, and dip the Onion rings in the sauces on the side.

Then the next night, I put the same stuff on one roll, and added some Hot Pepper Rings to my Sausage Sammy, and I dumped a bunch of leftover Small Fried Shrimp to my plate.
Mrs Bear gets me these Shrimp from Walmart every now & then, and they’re always Perfect.
They’re nice and Tender, done just right, and they only cost $2.50 for 8 ounces.
I usually eat those Shrimp with Kraft Sandwich Spread, but since I used it on my Sammy, I dipped them in a little puddle of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce mixed with some Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.

These were two Real Easy to make, Tasty Meals Fit for a Bear!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

My Favorite Store Bought Smoked Sausage:
IMG_4872.jpg

Crisper Basket Ready to go in Fryer:
IMG_4873.jpg

Close Look:
IMG_4874.jpg

Everything heating up:
IMG_4875.jpg

Here you can see the settings:
IMG_4876.jpg

All done & pulled out:
IMG_4878.jpg

Some of Jeff's BBQ Sauce & some Frank's Red Hot (the Red Spots):
IMG_4879.jpg

Bear's Supper, with some Onion Rings & a puddle of Dip:
IMG_4880.jpg

Had to empty another bottle of Jeff's Tasty BBQ Sauce. I love these squirt bottles:
IMG_4881.jpg

Next Night---One Sammy & a bunch of left-over Tender Little Fried Shrimp: (Hot Peppers on this Sammy)
IMG_4882.jpg

Looks great as usual, Hillshire is our favorite too. Also Earl Campbell Hot Links are great.

Gary

I love your sammies! I’m really liking this air fryer contraption! (Maybe a Father’s Day gift?)
Great job Bear!

Thank You Justin !!
This AirFryer is definitely a Handy Tool.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yup
Thats good eats.

Stay safe and well up there my friend. My wife was supposed to go to Lancaster to visit her aunt but not going now. I guess the whoopie pies can wait.

I like that sausage too . Those were a staple at deer camp . I love the 360 , easy and really makes some good food .
Nice meal Bear .

Looks great as usual, Hillshire is our favorite too. Also Earl Campbell Hot Links are great.

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
I think the Sodium's a lot higher with Earl Campbell's.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another great job! I just scored a few packs of these as well. They are so good!

Thank You Steve!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yup
Thats good eats.

Stay safe and well up there my friend. My wife was supposed to go to Lancaster to visit her aunt but not going now. I guess the whoopie pies can wait.

Thank You Rick!!
We're Hunkered down in the Log Bear Den for the Duration.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I like that sausage too . Those were a staple at deer camp . I love the 360 , easy and really makes some good food .
Nice meal Bear .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup, These sausages are like the Greatest tasting All Beef Smoky Hot Dogs you could imagine.
We love them---Especially Me!!!
They Make Perfect Bear-Bait!!

Bear

Looks really good bear, Me likes

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky