Beef Smoked Sausage (Hillshire Farm)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The bear is perpetually on the attack up there in PA!! Well done once again sir, and no, I do not get tired of reading your posts. I may miss one on occasion but I never tire of seeing the stuff you do with easily sourced food and the 360.

Keep 'em coming!!
Robert

Thank You Robert !!
Funny you should mention "Bear Attack". Just two weeks ago Mrs Bear's Friend emailed a picture of a Bear right across the street from her front door, and she lives in Hellertown, PA, about a half block from the Police Station. That's the first Bear in that town for many years.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Dang Bear looks real good from here!

Love me some deviled eggs.

And those sausages look great. Why no cuts like you do on the beef dogs?

BIG LIKE!

John

Thank You John!!
Sausages have a different texture, and I don't put cuts in to keep from losing meat juices.
When I used to make Johnsonville sausages on the grill, they used to crack open & flare up like crazy. Then I'd take them in & roll them back & forth on paper towels to get rid of some of the extra Fat & Grease.

Bear

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky