Beef Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ForensicBBQ

Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 21, 2021
Midwest USA
beefrib13.png

Bringing back an old favorite – beef ribs. I did these awhile ago when I first started smoking and I remember them being good, but not great. Redemption time.

Went to the local Sam’s Club on a Friday after work and toured the meat section to find something good for my latest post. It seems as if the COVID pricing has subsided a little bit, as even brisket was a manageable price. I was toying with either buying a full packer or these beef ribs. Obviously I went with the short ribs, but it got to reminding me that I haven’t done a brisket on here yet (it’s coming)...

Jesus Lord, that looks amazing. Super great write up by the way. I just did my first plate ribs and loved them. After seeing these, I could do that all day long. I bet they cook faster also being cut like that. I have to ask how much were those?

Jesus Lord, that looks amazing. Super great write up by the way. I just did my first plate ribs and loved them. After seeing these, I could do that all day long. I bet they cook faster also being cut like that. I have to ask how much were those?

Sorry brother, took me a longer than I like to admit to find my un-edited photo of it. Here in the Mid-West - in April at least - these were $6.04/lb - and I made 2.12lbs worth - so a solid $13 for the meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky