• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef Short Ribs

ForensicBBQ

★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 21, 2021
beefrib13.png

Bringing back an old favorite – beef ribs. I did these awhile ago when I first started smoking and I remember them being good, but not great. Redemption time.

Went to the local Sam’s Club on a Friday after work and toured the meat section to find something good for my latest post. It seems as if the COVID pricing has subsided a little bit, as even brisket was a manageable price. I was toying with either buying a full packer or these beef ribs. Obviously I went with the short ribs, but it got to reminding me that I haven’t done a brisket on here yet (it’s coming)...

Dirty Steve

Joined Apr 15, 2021
Jesus Lord, that looks amazing. Super great write up by the way. I just did my first plate ribs and loved them. After seeing these, I could do that all day long. I bet they cook faster also being cut like that. I have to ask how much were those?

ForensicBBQ

★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 21, 2021
Jesus Lord, that looks amazing. Super great write up by the way. I just did my first plate ribs and loved them. After seeing these, I could do that all day long. I bet they cook faster also being cut like that. I have to ask how much were those?
Sorry brother, took me a longer than I like to admit to find my un-edited photo of it. Here in the Mid-West - in April at least - these were $6.04/lb - and I made 2.12lbs worth - so a solid $13 for the meal.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Great !!!
Beef Ribs have always been my favorite too!!
Like.

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.