• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef Short Rib Rack

bregent

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 1, 2014
I added some Velveeta to help make it creamier. Next time I will stir a little more often and probably run a little more like and Velveeta, it tasted wonderful, but was a tad stiff throughout the whole cook.
You should give melting salts a try. You can use any type of real cheese you want, without worrying about it breaking or curdling. We always have a jar of homemade cheese sauce in the fridge we can use for mac, nachos, or anything else. You can get them from Amazon or several other online stores.

Teal101

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 2, 2020
You should give melting salts a try. You can use any type of real cheese you want, without worrying about it breaking or curdling. We always have a jar of homemade cheese sauce in the fridge we can use for mac, nachos, or anything else. You can get them from Amazon or several other online stores.
I'll look into those, that sounds like exactly what I need to make it creamier, thanks.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Nice Job, Teal, on the Ribs & the Burger!!
Looks Great !
Like.

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.