Beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Did some more whole beef short ribs over the weekend. Used some A1 rub that I picked up. I'm not much of an A1 guy for steaks but I think it works great on roasts or smoked beef thats cooked well past well done to become tender. Went on the UDS at 300° for 3 HR and then into a covered foil pan with a mixture of A1 sauce and beef broth. Took the internal to about 210° this time. They came out great! Here's a few pics
1115201127_HDR.jpg
1115201128.jpg
1115202027.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

I love Mesquite smoked Beef Ribs. They look great.
25 years ago there was a great place south of Oklahoma City on Rt. 35 that had, All you could Eat Beef Ribs $9.95. We would go in with a half dozen guys for supper. The Server would take our order and direct us to the Rabbit Food Salad Bar. We told her no thank you, handed her a $10 and said," Please keep the Beer Pitchers Full and the Ribs coming!" We would put a hurtin' on some Ribs!...JJ

Those ribs look as good as any I've ever seen. Excellent job Travis!! Bet they were mighty tasty.

Robert

Awesome dude!
Al
Thanks Al!
Hell Yeah!
Thanks chile!
I love Mesquite smoked Beef Ribs. They look great.
25 years ago there was a great place south of Oklahoma City on Rt. 35 that had, All you could Eat Beef Ribs $9.95. We would go in with a half dozen guys for supper. The Server would take our order and direct us to the Rabbit Food Salad Bar. We told her no thank you, handed her a $10 and said," Please keep the Beer Pitchers Full and the Ribs coming!" We would put a hurtin' on some Ribs!...JJ
Thanks JJ! Mesquite is what I used this time ...i really like it on beef! .....$10 all you can eat!?!?! Sign me up! Lol. I would have skipped the salad bar too!
Nice looking ribs Travis! Looks great

Ryan
Thanks Ryan !

Heck yeah bud you nailed those to the wall! I've used that seasoning before. Thought it was pretty good
Thanks Jake! I agree that seasoning is pretty good!
Those ribs look as good as any I've ever seen. Excellent job Travis!! Bet they were mighty tasty.

Robert
Thanks Robert! They were darn good!
Looks pretty darn good.
Jim
Thanks Jim!
They look perfectly done.
Nice job
Thank you! They were awesome!

Looks good. Almost bought some at Costco but freezer is full. Will see if they are in stock in a few weeks. Been ages since I have done beef ribs.

Looks good. Haven't tried that rub but I have tried an A1 sweet mesquite rub they have which was pretty decent.
Thanks Brett! Ive not seen the sweet mesquite but that sounds good!
They look perfect !! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Thanks jax!
Great looking job on those ribs.

Warren
Thanks Warren !
Looks good. Almost bought some at Costco but freezer is full. Will see if they are in stock in a few weeks. Been ages since I have done beef ribs.
Thanks! I'll be restocking some of these ....my boys love them!
Great Looking Beef Ribs, Travis!!
My favorite Ribs, by far!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! Thay sure are good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky