Beef Ribs (plate ribs)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowslowmac

Original poster
May 18, 2017
Skippack PA
does anyone have a problem finding beef ribs full plate? i can only find them cut in individual pcs and want to smoke a whole flat plate of them but can never find them. is there a good spot online that i could be missing? have a craving to try to smoke them

Try asking the butcher at your grocers meat dept.. He may have some that aren't already cut up.

Chris

i'll go that route with the local grocer, don't have a true good butcher near me unfortunately. hopefully they can accomodate. thanks for the name suggestions too, appreciate it all.

from what I have been reading from other posts - these are not common place in all regions. They are pretty common in UT which is odd because usually this is not the case.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky