Beef Primerib Burgers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just realized that I am luckier than 99% of the people on this forum...I only live 15 minutes from where SOB works! I think it might be worth the drive for some primerib burgers. Or if I buy the whole select ribeyes will you grind them for free?
icon_biggrin.gif

Those look very good! Isnt it a bit misleading that you are grinding up select grade ribeyes and calling it a prime ribeye burger?

DANG that looks good!  Which Genoa are you located in?  near Massillon or west of Fremont?  That looks worth the drive this weekend.

Well I checked at work today and out of 10 packages of burgers we sold 7 of them. Not too bad for the slow part of the week Tomarrow starts the madness... I plan on making twice as much as I did the other day. wish me luck!

SOB

thats great. Glad to hear its working out. I hope they sell like crazy over the sale weekend

Those look very good! Isnt it a bit misleading that you are grinding up select grade ribeyes and calling it a prime ribeye burger?
The statement PRIME RIB is used as a descriptive name not necessarilly as a gradeing level. Such as "chopped sirloin burgers" they are not chopped it is just a name. that is why you will find places that make up all sorts of names for cuts like ...Colorado  steaks...Texas cut ribs... and my favorite used by a small chain of processing shops in this area ...the Montana style roasts! Since there are no actual  "set-in-stone rules" in the meat industry.... I get to make all the rules!!!
ROTF.gif
 Ha Ha!  No seriously... the packages were made for me so the USDA select label that is required on the package was left off.  The ones that were out in the case do have that label on them. 

Awesome looking burgers SOB.  I've had these before.  A buddy of mine ground some up at home and grilled them.  Really tasty.
Thanks Dude that means alot coming from you.

DANG that looks good!  Which Genoa are you located in?  near Massillon or west of Fremont?  That looks worth the drive this weekend.
Drive west on rt. 20 around Fremont till you get to rt. 51 then turn right. head towards Toledo through Elmore then about 3more miles you will get to Genoa.

Look for the Genoa Ford Dealer and go around back. Millers New Market sign is out by the road. Come on in and knock on the meat room door I would love to meat any and all who would come in! This means you Stan( aka old school BBQ) where you been hiding?

Great looking burgers, I have a local butcher that will grind up anything.  Thanks for posting.

Chalee
Thanks thats awesome!

Dang those look tasty. I need to find a butcher around here that will make me up some of those!
Thank you they were soooo juicey!  Good Luck!

SOB

man those look great and at a great price..... I couldnt resist if they were selling those around here...I cant believe they all didnt sell.......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky