Beef marrow, filet and dessert

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jeff...I'm speechless buddy. I don't know what to say except that it's an absolutely incredible looking meal. Simply stunning, first-rate, magazine quality, 5-star presentation. I agree with the folks, and have for a long time, that you deserve to be on TV with your own show. Even the world's top celebrity chefs would be hard pressed to top the stuff you consistently turn out....and they just keep getting better.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Awesome is about all I can say as most everything else has been said. A great looking plate and out of the park presentation.
So what did the poor dog get you used its bones. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Wzo-nW.gif

Dinner at Jeff's house? That's the way I like it buddy! Outstanding quality. Where do you get your truffles?

The truffles were packed in oil. I got them at TJ Maxx in their good section. Love crushing that section looking for unusual things.

Lol funny you should mention that. Every time my wife used to drag me out shopping at the mall before all this covid stuff this is exactly what I did. Went to the TJ Maxx and looked in the cooking sections. Found some pretty nice spices, oils, and sauces there before for cheap!

That's just exquisite Jeff! I can't say anything that hasn't already been said.

So when does your YouTube channel debut?

Excellent!! Love bones not much better than that, good choice on the truffles I’ll have to try that on some.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky