Beef Fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
After coming home from our vacation. We felt like making fajitas. I made a large batch for left overs.

20201118_170908_HDR.jpg

Browned up 3 pounds of sliced sirloin roast in olive oil. Removed and set aside.

20201118_171934_HDR.jpg

Add two sliced onions and two sliced green peppers. Cooked until soft. About 5 minutes.

20201118_172356_HDR.jpg

Returned meat to pan. And added 1/2 cup water. And homemade Fajita seasoning.

20201118_183744.jpg

Scoop onto warm torts and dig in.

Attachments

• 20201118_172233_HDR.jpg
    20201118_172233_HDR.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 3
Great meal to come home to Steve. I haven’t had fajitas in awhile, sounds like that needs to change!

Those look delicious Steve. Haven't made any in a while
Thanks Jake!

They look good Steve!
Thanks Jim!

Looks real good Steve! Nice welcome home meal.
Thanks! And was was.

Great meal to come home to Steve. I haven’t had fajitas in awhile, sounds like that needs to change!
Thanks Joe!

That right there is my kind of comfort food, looks delicious Steve, Like! RAY
Thanks Ray!

Thank you!

View attachment 471543

Looks delicious Steve. Got me hungry for some fajitas now! Nice job on those!
Thanks John!

Good looking stuff Steve!! Looks rich, tasty, and comforting. You know I'dd be all over anything even close to Mexican food so those wouldn't stand a chance around me.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky