• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef Costillas

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
OK I grew up in deep South Texas and this one was always on the plate.  What it is is a crossed cut beef short rib I season them with Fiesta Fajita seasoning from San Antonio.  Serve them with some Links, Pintos, and either Mexican Rice or Fideo (Mexican vermicelli)

More to come

Not much meat so you have to cook a bunch...

Last edited:

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Are you kidding with three kids I hope I get some.  That is why we go heavy on the sides in my Family I grew up one of five boys BBQ was a way of life and we always had plenty of sides.  My kids are not teens yet but they love two things my chicken and my ribs (beef or pork).  Makes you happy when a kindergartner wants you to BBQ for his birthday instead of pizza.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Looks great!!! Whit plates like that will you adopt me??? Theres always room for one more right?

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Great looking meal you put together there my friend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.