Beef Belly Bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Jake!! Looks outstanding my brother. Excellent job and the patience paid off it appears. About time you got it done though. Only been about 8 months :emoji_laughing: JK of course. Those beef bellies sure do make some good bacon though. We've burned through over 20 pounds of it and about time to get some more going.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Great looking bacon.
Question TNJAKE TNJAKE , I am looking at the CP website but do not see the beef belly.
is that a special order item or do you have some connections?
Thanks, Bill.
Thanks bud. This was a special thing from a forum friend. CPB doesn't actually sell beef belly to the public. Home place pastures does though and they ship. Let me know if you need help getting pointed in the right direction

Wow Jake!! Looks outstanding my brother. Excellent job and the patience paid off it appears. About time you got it done though. Only been about 8 months :emoji_laughing: JK of course. Those beef bellies sure do make some good bacon though. We've burned through over 20 pounds of it and about time to get some more going.

Robert
Thanks Robert the stuff is delicious for sure. I'm a big fan now, thanks for sharing

Thanks bud. This was a special thing from a forum friend. CPB doesn't actually sell beef belly to the public. Home place pastures does though and they ship. Let me know if you need help getting pointed in the right direction
Morning, thanks for the reply.
I will check out the HPP website and do a little more digging in my area for belly or navel.
Getting pointed in the right direction has been a problem for me all my life!

• Haha
Looks great. I just spent 76.00 at home place pastures, your fault. If the wife asks I'm blaming you and I don't live very far from you...look out.
Lol thanks bud. I've sampled several items from home place and all were top quality. What did you order?

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks great. I just spent 76.00 at home place pastures, your fault. If the wife asks I'm blaming you and I don't live very far from you...look out.
Just $76...!!!! Man thats rookie numbers...LOL! Just messing with ya. I could spend a paycheck in there easy.
Headed to Home Place tomorrow to get beef and pork belly. My oldest son is going with me to check it out. He recently got a pellet pooper and is getting into smoking meats.
Jim

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky