Beef Back Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richnmib

Original poster
May 31, 2014
Tampa, FL
My first beef back ribs. Smoked them on my Traeger Pro 22 for 8 hours. Meat Church The Gospel was the rub. They came out much better than I thought they would. Very happy and will definitely do these again.

Attachments

• 8851E1AA-2EB2-4122-8277-AD21D4F0E215.jpeg
    8851E1AA-2EB2-4122-8277-AD21D4F0E215.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 156
Nice where did u get them? They usually don’t have enough meAt on them for me but I always take a peak and see if I feel any meaty ones

Reactions: richnmib
One of our favorites right there. Nicely done.

Point for sure.
Chris

Reactions: richnmib
Nice where did u get them? They usually don’t have enough meAt on them for me but I always take a peak and see if I feel any meaty ones
I picked them up at a local market here in Tampa. They were better than I expected and will go back and get more.

Those look Delicious

I also watch for beef back ribs when I shop. If I see some that have a good amount of meat on them, and they are on sale, I buy all I can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky