Beautiful Sat Finally!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
6487EA3F-5AA8-4041-A254-4FB7EBB9D2C2.jpeg
Winter here in nj has been long!!! But today is 85 degrees.. so it is time for some pulled pork on my Acorn..

Looks awesom Lemans. Whatcha using for your rub? I’ll be tossing one of those on the grate tonight b

Never Heard of Tajin? Google it!! I use it on everything..

Attachments

• 3B83F2FD-31EC-42F9-B481-5606354E08E7.jpeg
    3B83F2FD-31EC-42F9-B481-5606354E08E7.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: bdskelly
Lookin good . Enjoy . I get a kick out of watchin the weather movement . St. Louis had 85 mid week . Bear reported 80's in PA a few days later . Now it's 85 in Jersey . Well it's about 40 and rainy here today , and the winds blowin east ,,,
Waiting for some final pics .

Looks great! Good for a couple of likes.

Now as far as it being a beautiful Saturday, HA! It's 30° here sleet, rain, and snow with sustained wind of 30 mph and gusts to reach 50 mph as the night goes on. I woke up to 2" of frozen sleet and overnight we are supposed to get 4" to 5" of snow.

Enjoy your beautiful Saturday!

Lou

Looks Great Neighbor!!:)
Making use of this awesome weather, huh?!?!
We had 83° today--They say same for tomorrow! Looks like the Snow is finally over!!
Nice Job on that Pulled Pork & Sammy!!
Like.

Bear

Now that's some good looking PP!
Your sandwich looks delicious!
Congrats on getting a spin on the carousel!
Al

Wow. I’m honored.. and so should the forum. I learned everything from you guys!!!!! Thanks...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky