Bear's 52nd Anniversary Prime Rib for 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats John to you and Mrs. Bear on your 52nd anniversary. May God bless you with many more years together.

Also, very nice looking meals and thanks for posting your notes.

Rob

Happy Pre-Anniversary 🍾

Prime rib looks great.
We just celebrated our 27th Dec 10.
Little over halfway to the 52nd :emoji_wink:

Happy Anniversary John to you and the misses. That's a great looking Prime rib.

Point for sure
Chris

Happy Anniversary! 52 wow! That’s great stuff.
Great looking prime rib. You sure got some great mileage on that one. Awesome cook and a real good string of meals. Nicely done, Sir. Like

Happy Anniversary and gotta love PR leftovers ! Looks great !

Thank You 912 !!

Bear

Looks amazing bear and happy anniversary to y'all! Mine and emily's is the 22nd. 18years. Hope to have many more just like yall

Thank You Jake!!
Vietnam kinda interrupted our Honeymoon, but we got through it.

Bear

OH MY! That's another beauty and my wife came home with a small rib roast today. I know how I'm gonna cook it :emoji_wink:

Another good one Bear.

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Bear! Excellent smoke with terrific directions as always. Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary to you and Mrs. Bear. Looks like you had that entire PR figured out before you even started :emoji_wink: You do have a way of getting multiple meals out of each cook, that's fo sho!!

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I get bored easily!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

You have to be the crown prince of prime rib! That looks excellent.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
And for the Like too.

Bear

Looks excellent Bear! You know I especially love those eggs with the leftovers. Congrats early on the 52nd! Our 36th is in April. Thanks for sharing, nice work.

Thank You Mike!!
You're getting there!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear ,Awesome smoke and Happy Anniversary !

Thank You CM !!
And For the Like too.

Bear

Very nice looking prime rib as always! And great step by step, makes it so anyone should be able to do one. And congrats on your upcoming anniversary, that's wonderful 52 years!

Ryan

Looks fantastic. I am gonna whip up a little prime rib on the smoker for the holidays. I can’t wait. Great post.

Happy Smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky