Bearcarver

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
With Memorial week coming up John, Bearcarver been on my mind. Going to have to do a tribute cook this weekend. I know there are lots of folks we missing now. Best of wishes to all their family's!

He definitely helped a ton of people out with his step by steps! Great idea Brian. Good to bring his list back up so some of the newer people can see it. In fact gonna have to look through it again, been quite awhile.

Ryan

He definitely helped a ton of people out with his step by steps! Great idea Brian. Good to bring his list back up so some of the newer people can see it. In fact gonna have to look through it again, been quite awhile.

Ryan

This forum not only misses him , it needs him , and Pop's and several others that were open minded and knew how to teach without an ego .
Both you guys are so right. And Brian is great to post his list of step by steps. I know i still go to it for answers!

Jim

Bear and I go back a long way to another forum that was not as nice to us as this one. Bear came first and talked me into joining this one. Enjoyed the many talks we had together. Really miss his expertise about how to get things done.

Nice idea Brian. While looking for the info you asked for the other day. I reread the conversations John and I had. I do miss him.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Very nice idea Brian. He is truly missed, was a great Guy and like Rich said, knew how to teach without an Ego. Great sense of humor too. Glad you posted his Step by Steps.

Reactions: 912smoker
I know you will do Bear a great Honour with whatever you chose to do.

Like said above, John was a very nice and easy to talk with. Wish I had known him longer as I just came in here a bit ago.
But he was there to explain what ever was needed . And passed me lots of Mrs Bears baking recipes .
And talking about fishing and things

Can't wait to see what you do Brian :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Brian, Thank you for posting. He is very much missed, going to have to go through his list and pick out some favorites.

- Jason

I didn't have the pic anymore that I could find so I downloaded this from one of Bear's threads... if you haven't tried it, Mrs Bear's raspberry chiffon pie is worth making!

1000004718.jpg

If I can make it anyone can!

Ryan

Bear and I did not get off on the right foot with each other, but we both grew to have deep mutual respect for each other.
As you guys know, well he could be a bear. I am glad we made peace.....miss that guy.

Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky