BCBBBBCTBLT with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
that is a really good lookin snack before bed for sure....lol......wicked sammy.....good job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
LOL---Also good to watch a movie while gnawing on one of these!

Thanks,

Bear

Now that is what I would term a real bacon. Your BLT sandwiches look spectacular and I bet they tasted even better!  Adding Canadian bacon in combination with everything else extra meaty that's a really nice touch.
Thanks,

I hate when you bite into a Sammie, and all you taste is bread!

Bear

I forgot about that bacon sammie. Gonna have to muster one up soon. Thanks Bear!
icon_cool.gif
I would probably leave out the Turkey Bacon next time. I made that hard smoked, like my Smoked Salmon, and it's more for snacking than sammie making!

Bear

Bear my friend, now that's what I like about you, good simple, easy  to understand directions, I think I told you that once before.  What a (as we say here in the Mt's. of the Appalachians) a fine samich, I got hungry just watching you put it together!  I like Kraft Mayo better than MW and I like Mrs. Bear like a nice big slice of tomato on my samich but other than that, I would not change a thing.  I did see something on there that I have not seen before but have read about and heard of.....BBB..... I will be checking out the link you gave us as soon as I get done typing this.  Hope your doing well, I'll keep in touch!  No better samich could be found in the finest restaurant in the whole world Bear, take care and may all your smokes be great!!!

Barry

aka VirginiaSmokeSignial
biggrin.gif
Barry,

Thank you for the very kind words. I make my step by steps even easy enough for me to follow the second, third, fourth & so on time I make the same thing.

I like the cherry maters, because when I put slices on my sammies, they usually fall out anyway.

Bear

Bumping this up for those who weren't here 3 1/2 years ago.

My Favorite Sandwich !!!

Hope you like all kinds of Bacon.

Bear

I forgot about checking this one out a long time ago - those would be addicting Bear!
This is one of the Sammies I like to eat slowly to really enjoy it.
drool.gif

This thread was hidden for over 3 years, so I figured you never saw it.
biggrin.gif

Bear

WOW THAT LOOKS FRICKIN AMAZING!!!!! 
drool.gif
drool.gif

That has to be the best sammich EVER!!  
77.gif
Thank You, Deuce!!

Yup---If you like Bacon, this is the Sammich!!

Bear

Incredible! Glad you bumped this one, I've been thinking about making turkey bacon. I like the idea of being able to control the salt and fat. The packaged stuff really doesn't seem much healthier than regular bacon, and for the most part tastes like salty shoe leather. I've been wanting to experiment with transglutaminase (meat glue) and making chopped and formed turkey bacon seems like a good place to start. Thanks for the inspiration!

Holy Cheesus that's a Bacon sandwee!!!
Thanks Case!!

I knew you'd like that !!

I know we both hate Bacon about the same amount !!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Man that is awesome.

Turkey bacon, huh.
Thanks Adam!!

Yup---Breasts.

There's a link at each picture to each kind of Bacon added, that goes to their Old Step by Steps.

Bear

Incredible! Glad you bumped this one, I've been thinking about making turkey bacon. I like the idea of being able to control the salt and fat. The packaged stuff really doesn't seem much healthier than regular bacon, and for the most part tastes like salty shoe leather. I've been wanting to experiment with transglutaminase (meat glue) and making chopped and formed turkey bacon seems like a good place to start. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank You Sir!!

Gotta be careful----Turkey Breast can dry out on you pretty easy.

The thinner pieces of mine were a little dry, but I used them for snacking, and they were perfect.

The thicker pieces were Great for Super Sammies like the "BCBBBBCTBLT".
biggrin.gif

Bear

Oh Bear, you're just a joy!!! 

And your creations - from this one to your cantaloupe drink to so much, are just so very fabulous!

Fun to see!!!

Cheers!!! - Leah
Thank You Very Much, Leah!!

And Cheers to you!!

Bear

Hey John

Just browsing some old posts and came across this one.  My only question is---"where's this been all my life"???  No high colesteral here, but lots of high blood pressure.  Not sure what it will do to that, but I'll just double up on my BP pills for a day.  I would have added a point, but as usual my computer hates me and won't let me----sorry my friend

Gary

:77: That's one impressive sammie ! I love a sammie with a few different kinds of bacon ! Mmmmm ! BACON !! :biggrin: Great thread Bear ! Thumbs Up

Thanks for bumping. I really like the link to make each bacon as you put it on. Love your step by step. I always get rapped up in the fun of doing and can not even get all the Qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky