BBQ Woods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
I ordered 25# of Cherry wood last saturday from http://www.bbqwoods.com

I still have not received any shipping confirmation or tracking # or anything to show it is coming.

I called and talke to customer service and was told that the "warehouse guy's" remember shipping it, but the paperwork didn't come back in the office like it should have :( .

She gave me a tracking # but said it is not showing progress. I checked and it just says that the order was placed electronically and I should check with the sender. :roll:

To make a long story short. I do not recommend ordering from this company. Other's may have had a better experience but "once burned twice shy" is my philosophy.

PS: they didn't have a problem hitting my credit card for the wood and shipping. :twisted:

Cajun, call your credit card and tell them. They'll get your money back from bbqwoods account.
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky