BBQ Weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Joe, it sounds like you had a successful smoke. Now about them pictures-if you need help posting them let us know and will give you a hand.

Hey Earl, It was GREAT.. I followed the direction on uploading the pics and they didn't post .. I did take many pics some step by step pics as well .. I'll try again later posting the pics ..

Smokers rule Others Drool,

Joe

Ah HUH, The files are too large... I'll have to wait until my wife comes home she is the computer person of the family.. I know therre is a way to make the files smaller..

Joe

This is the Pork Shoulder I smoked for 9 hours, I had the butcher cut it half. LOL, I figured it out.. Hope you all like pics..

Joe
6d3cf924_vbattach10648.jpg

The Finished product! This was hand shreaded.. the meat just fell apart!

Joe
f85dce6e_vbattach10650.jpg

Awesome Joe. 8) Everything looks fantastic!

Glad you got that picture sizing firgured out. Thanks for sharing. :D

Hi Bob,
The BBQ was great, If we count the 2 vegaterians <that cooked thier veggie burgers on a meat covered grill, I think for flavor .. lol >. that came, In total there were 24 people. I had the smoker going as well as my weber grill. Glad you liked the pics. :)

Joe

I bought 5 slabs of pork ribs and trimmed them down to what they call up here St Louis style ribs. I took left over meat and made sasuages about 6 lbs.

Awesome job Joe-Glad you got the pix thing figured out.
All that food looks fantastic! Great job!

HI Dutch, Thanks for the help by the way. The pics are a little LARGE but you sure can see the goodies.. But who knows maybe the large pics will give other newbies some encouragement to try it .. Ya never know. I been smoking for sometime and never used the firebox type smoker so Thanks again for the help.

Smoker's rule Others Drool,
Joe

PS My wife did the same thing your wife did, She started eating the bark from the shoulder, thought it was burnt.. I set her straight but she continued to eating the bark just the same.

Joe, you might want to try Photobucket.com or ImageShack.net for photo hosting and posting. They allow you to post "thumbnail" photos and when the viewer clicks on the thumbnail a new window opens and the view can see the full sized photo. Check out my Smoked Sauage stuffed Pork Loin-there is a lot of thumbnail photos there.

Thanks Dutch, Being raised by an Italian Mom and GrandMom I been making sasuages and cooking from a very early age, I'm 51 now so I been cooking for awhile. I am always inerested in cooking either in the home or smoking .. Thanks again for the help.. I'm to check out your otherpost in the pork section ...

Joe

JoeD Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky