BBQ Novice - but in love with good food

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hunter84

Original poster
Oct 17, 2015
Hey gang, I am a big fan of Big Bob Gibson and Chris Lilly - but alas I have no skills to replicate their grub. Big issue I have today is I passed out mid-smoke last night with a Pork Butt on the smoker - lost temp in the smoker I was good at 3:30 cruising at 225, with a fresh batch of coal in the smoker - but by 6 heat was gone - I immediately got it back up - but feel like the meat never got up to a good temp during that time - start the smoke at 1am.

Suggestions?? Currently at 150 internal - aiming for 195.

Ia this pork butt toast or am I still good??

I am in Toronto so those of you in KC and Royal fans don't hold it against me !

Hunter

Wished I seen this post earlier.  How'd it turn out?  Oh and by the way...

Welcome to the forum new Friend! 

Brian 

Welcome from SC, Hunter. I can't say anything about your cook. It would take more information. But, I would probably toss it with the info that we do have.

Good luck and keep on smokin', Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky