BBQ Dripez Tub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowslowmac

Original poster
May 18, 2017
Skippack PA
Does anyone have one of these or have seen these advertised? looks like a great concept and is something i can definitely use. Cutting board in a collapsible tub that you can use to put rub on your meat and transport to the smoker.

Reactions: JLeonard
TNJAKE TNJAKE Shoot I get 'em from the everythings a dollar store. And depending on what you use 'em for you can wash and reuse them.

I use plastic tubs like that when I'm making sausage, get them for $1.79 at Walmart. I usually wipe down the kitchen sink and apply rub to meat that's on a dish or tray, then squirt everything down the garbage disposal. RAY

I use plastic tubs like that when I'm making sausage, get them for $1.79 at Walmart. I usually wipe down the kitchen sink and apply rub to meat that's on a dish or tray, then squirt everything down the garbage disposal. RAY

I must have fancier ones...., mine cost at least $3. :emoji_laughing:

yea it is a neat concept but i am still loving the aluminum pans for the 1.50 or whatever they cost. my wife likes this tub since its collapsible and takes up less room in our small kitchen but pssh for that money she can live with the aluminum pans.

IMG_20201013_142903.jpg

You can get a stack like this at Sam's for around 8 bucks

Reactions: lowslowmac
I use these plastic bus tubs. Perfect for the job.
Commercial Bus Tubs, Grey Bus Box, 14.85" x 10.8" x 4.1"(4 Packs)

I usually just use a large baking pan or cookie sheet. Not hard to clean, and saves money on the disposable pans. I do use the disposable pans in the smoker though. And I have a set of baking pans that are only used in the smoker.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky