• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

BBQ cookbook..

dirtydog207

Joined Mar 1, 2011
I have spent the past few days getting recipes for rubs, sauces, sides, ect. and by the time Im done gonna have a BBQ cookbook.. Thank you all for your recipes.. Cant wait to try them..

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I guess we will all start getting royalty checks soon!   

dirtydog207

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Actually I never thought about selling it.. And if I was going to Id have to figure out which recipes came from who and give credit.. Thats ways too much work

dirtydog207

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Im going to have to use the old method of pen and paper cause I am unemployed right now so I dont have money for items such as that.. Maybe someday..

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
Hey, try a twist on a kids lemonade stand....put your smoker on the corner and sell ribs by the piece..probably make a fortune

dirtydog207

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Im still workin on finding a barrel to make my smoker with.. Otherwise not a bad idea..

biaviian

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 26, 2010
Im going to have to use the old method of pen and paper cause I am unemployed right now so I dont have money for items such as that.. Maybe someday..

If you can get it done in 30 days you can use the living cookbook free, as a trial. 

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
This looks to be a good one - amazon" style="max-width:120px">

big andy a

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 7, 2011
I used the free program Evernote to capture recipes off of this site as well as other sites. Is very easy to use, doesn't cost anything and allows me to categorize the recipes under whatever headings I want. I've only been using it for a couple of months now so I'm no expert, but my experiences with it are very positive.

Good luck,

Curt.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I also use Evernote to copy then put them into LivingCookbook when I have the time 

sprky

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 26, 2007
Hey, try a twist on a kids lemonade stand....put your smoker on the corner and sell ribs by the piece..probably make a fortune
LOL my kids football coach told me I need to do that with my ABT'S. He'd be my #1 customer. 

ac45acp

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 23, 2011
my wife uses amazon to self publish the children's books she writes. go for it, it might keep you in beer money.

hooligan8403

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 25, 2011
Ill be honest I just have a word doc file for my recipe book. Cut and paste works just fine and then I fine tune it later for my own aesthetic preference.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.